I've been tagged! Jen at "love FOOD cook FOOD" has dragged me kicking and screaming into this game! It's a little game going around which gives us an opportunity to ramble on about our ourselves. As if we don't all do enough of that already ;)
So in order to keep your attention.. I'm going to berate you with randomness throughout this post. Firstly, here's an gif of baby owls.
Everyone loves baby owls. If you don't, be ashamed. Eternal shame on you. Shame shame shame.
Anyways, here are the rules to this tag game:
What a boss.
Back to the game, Jen's questions:
My questions to those tagged:
1. If you were a vegetable, what vegetable would you be and why?
2. If you could be the opposite sex for a day, what would you do?
3. Can you tell me what a Boggart is? No googling.
4. What's your favourite cocktail?
5. If you had to be covered head to toe in cheese, what cheese would you pick and why?
6. Can you tell me what the national dance of England is?
What's that? You want more randomness? Very well.
Who am I tagging?
Becky @ Baker Becky
Colleen @ The Smart Cookie Cook
Wendy @ A Wee Bit of Cooking
Lora @ Cake Duchess
Caroline @ La Cucina Prima Donna
Jess @ On Sugar Mountain
I'm excited to see all your answers to my marvellous questions. Remember, the randomness is not apart of the game, I just threw it in for fun. Feel free to do the same!